We like our clients to be the superstars. We prefer to be the best supporting actor.
Help Desk Support
At USACI, we care about our clients’ success. That’s why we provide support services that go beyond traditional help desks.
Our technical support centers are staffed with qualified consultants with real field experience who are:
- Located in Dallas, Texas and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
- Certified in many disciplines, such as Enterprise Content Management, Records Management, Systems Design and Architecture, Image Capture, and Infrastructure.
- Fully accredited by industry leaders such as IBM, Microsoft, EMC, HP and Dell.
- Continually undergoing training to keep up to date on the latest technologies.
Plus, our state-of-the-art Help Desk portal is accessible via any web browser. The portal tracks all support incidents and requests and offers these additional helpful capabilities:
- An interface for submitting tickets electronically with attachments
- A searchable knowledgebase
- Support for bulletins and announcements
- Helpful downloads
- Troubleshooting wizards
- Complete listings and reports of history
- Monthly newsletters
All too often, help desks don’t deliver. They’re not available when you need them, can’t answer your questions and are slow to respond. But at USACI , we take our supporting role seriously so you always get the help you need.
USACI specializes in mainframe database application services and we have some of the nation's foremost experts in CA-DATACOM/DB, ORACLE on staff. We currently provide database maintenance and support for some of the largest databases in the United States. Many times the cost of a manufacturer's support can be prohibitively expensive, so we offer CA-DATACOM/DB, CA-IDMS and IBM DB2 customers’ supplemental help-desk support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week for their mission-critical database applications.
USACI’s thorough on-boarding process and 24x7 support service eliminates your need for fulltime Systems and DBA staff. Our support experts will:
- Perform an initial on-site analysis/audit of your environment
- Prepare a plan to organize your IDMS systems environment so that it can be procedurally maintained.
- Schedule the necessary daily, weekly, monthly systems performance jobs to do the re-indexing, area sizing and capacity issues, journal monitoring, etc.
- Provide a senior level IDMS and Systems consultant on-call to your organization 24 hours/day, 7 days/week via pager, should you ever require immediate attention.