Think of us as high-tech bouncers
Your IT environment faces daily threats from hackers, viruses, fraud, misuse, overloaded hardware, spyware, phishing, and a long line of problems trying their best to get past your defenses. To ensure that only legitimate bytes enter your system, you need muscle. To best ensure its clients' security, USACI partners with Fortinet, a leader in IT security. And by "leader" we mean "big mean dude you don't want to tangle with."
Fortinet is a leading provider of network security appliances and the leader of the unified threat management (UTM) market worldwide. Fortinet's award-winning portfolio of security gateways, subscription services, and complementary products delivers the highest level of network, content, and application security for enterprises of all sizes, managed service providers, and telecommunications carriers, while reducing total cost of ownership and providing a flexible, scalable path for expansion.
- Global, proactive threat library delivers comprehensive protection against network, content, and application threats.
- Multi-threat security research leverages intelligence from multiple security disciplines to protect against known and unknown threats.
- Feedback from worldwide installed base plus cooperation with major infrastructure vendors provides broadest possible protection against attacks and exploits.
- Real-time updates - both push and pull - keep your defenses ahead of the threats with industry-leading threat response time with optional Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Simple setup offers true "set and forget" functionality for easier deployment and management.
- Device-based licensing eliminates per-user fees for significantly lower entry and ongoing maintenance costs.